Dunavox GLANCE 114 – DAVG 114.288DOP.TO – Fully Integrated Wine Cooler
- Fully integrated / in-column / panel ready
- Capacity: 114 bottles, 34 top & 80 bottom
(750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Dual temperature: top & bottom 5-20 °C
- Energy efficiency: ‘G’
- 3 year warranty
- Dims: H1784 x W595 x D545mm
If you have any questions, enquire below
An Overview of the Dunavox GLANCE 114 (DAVG 114.288DOP.TO)
The Glance DAVG 114.288DOP.TO is supplied “panel ready” for you to fit the panel of your choice. This panel can either conceal the wine cooler completely or just match the frame to the surrounding kitchen units.
The Dunavox GLANCE 114 is one of the first wine coolers to feature Push2Open technology. Simply push the top left corner and a mechanical arm will automatically open the door which can then close itself after 7 seconds if the door is not opened further.
Intended to be installed in-column, this model is designed for housing units with an aperture of 1780mm and is currently one of the only few units with this feature. Featuring white, orange or blue internal LED lighting, a white digital temperature display and a full glass tinted door which is reversible for installations side by side – the Dunavox GLANCE 114 is the must-have appliance for any luxury kitchen and wine lover.
The Dunavox GLANCE DAVG 114.288DOP.TO has its own in built ventilation system, so ventilates within its own housing.
With a total capacity of 114 bottles, you can keep 35 bottles in the upper section and 84 in the lower compartment. Bottles are supported on solid beech wood shelving which can also be removed for larger bottles if required. A dual temperature zone wine cooler with both zones programmable to between 5 and 20°C – with the cooler zone at the top, and warmer area at the bottom. You can keep your wines at their respective perfect serving temperatures.
Key Features of the Dunavox GLANCE DAVG 114.288DOP.TO
- 1780mm fully integrated wine cooler – attach your own cabinet door
- 114 bottle capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux size)
- Dual temperature zone
- Operating temperature: top 5-20°C & bottom 5-20°C
- Bottom zone must be set warmer than the top zone
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Handleless reversible door with Push2Open technology
- Open door alarm malfunction & high temperature alarm
- Sabbath mode (all lights off while unit keeps running)
- Multi: White, Orange or Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Designed for in column use
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Efficient direct cooling system
- Compressor-driven with vibration-free mountings
- Hassle-free maintenance with an automatic defrost feature
|Door Finish Options
Fully integrated, Panel Ready
Sliding Shelves, Panel Ready
Fully Integrated, Panel Ready
GLANCE DAVG 114.288DOP.TO
Lead times can vary for different brands.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland may be longer than outlined below.
Deliveries are carried out between 0800 – 1800 Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. No weekend deliveries.
Goods marked 2 – 5 days
Goods in warehouse stock will normally be delivered in 2 – 5 working days and you will know which day delivery will take place. On the day of delivery the driver will call you when about 1 hour away.
Goods marked 10 – 14 working days lead time
We normally manage to deliver within this time period but be advised that there can occasionally be transport issues which will extend the delivery time.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Normally 10 – 14 working days of the goods are in stock in mainland UK. If not, lead time can be up to 28 working days.
Every effort is made to keep the stock availability accurate on our website. Please contact us to check the availability of our products.