Dunavox FLOW 38 – DAUF38.100DSS.TO – Built In Undercounter Wine Cabinet
- Built-in or freestanding
- Reversible panel ready Push2Open door
- Capacity: 38 bottles – 12 top & 26 bottom
(750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Dual zone temperature
(top: 5-20°C & bottom: 5-20°C)
- Energy efficiency: ‘G’
- 3 year warranty
- Dims: H880 x W495 x D575mm
If you have any questions, enquire below
OVERVIEW – DUNAVOX FLOW 38 DAUF38.100DSS.TO
This model allows you to fully integrate your wine cooler to match the surrounding kitchen cabinetry. The door panel can obscure the wine cooler completely or simply match the frame to other kitchen décor. Installation is quick and easy.
This stylish, state of the art model has no handle as it is equipped with Push2Open technology. Simply press on the top left part of the door and it opens automatically. If you do nothing further, the door automatically closes after 7 seconds.
With a width of 495mm the DAUF 38.100DB.TO dual-temperature under-counter wine cooler will appeal to those who do not have the standard 600mm width available in their kitchen.
Whilst designed as an undercounter wine cooler for a 500mm wide gap, it can be used as a freestanding unit. The LED lighting can be switched between amber, blue or white and the temperature within the two compartments can be set between 5-20°C.
Capacity is 38 bottles (standard Bordeaux bottles) with 12 in the upper compartment and 26 in the lower, on beech wood shelving.
The glass door has a stainless-steel frame and is UV-protected to ensure that your wines are kept in safe condition. The door hinge is reversible, should you wish to change its location at some point. This model is also available in glass door with a black frame, model DAUF38.100DB.TO.
This is a quiet-running model with a sound output of 40 dB, very comfortable for use within the home and the energy efficiency rating is G.
A warranty of 3 years is offered on parts and labour with a 5 year cover on the compressor.
Key Features of the Dunavox FLOW DAUF 38.100DSS.TO
- 50cm/500mm under-counter wine cabinet
- 38 Bottle Capacity – 13 top & 26 bottom
(750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Dual temperature – top designed as cooler zone but can be same temperature
- Operating temperature: top 5-20°C, bottom 5-20°C
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Tinted glass with UV protection
- Reversible Push2Open door
- White, blue, amber interior LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- White digital temperature display
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights
- Designed for under-counter use (install a grille in the plinth)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Efficient fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration-free mountings
- Internal heating element with winter protection
- Hassle-free maintenance with an automatic defrost feature
|Door Finish Options
Stainless Steel, Tinted Glass
Sliding Shelves, Full Glass Door, Reversible Door
Built In, Freestanding
DUNAVOX FLOW-38 DAUF 38.100DSS.TO
Lead times can vary for different brands.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland may be longer than outlined below.
Deliveries are carried out between 0800 – 1800 Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. No weekend deliveries.
Goods marked 2 – 5 days
Goods in warehouse stock will normally be delivered in 2 – 5 working days and you will know which day delivery will take place. On the day of delivery the driver will call you when about 1 hour away.
Goods marked 10 – 14 working days lead time
We normally manage to deliver within this time period but be advised that there can occasionally be transport issues which will extend the delivery time.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Normally 10 – 14 working days of the goods are in stock in mainland UK. If not, lead time can be up to 28 working days.
Every effort is made to keep the stock availability accurate on our website. Please contact us to check the availability of our products.