The Wine Wall models are assembled from insulated panels, which means they can be installed in almost any location.
Not only a flagship feature for any luxury location, the Wine Wall is also a heavyweight option for wine storage, with temperature control performed via the cooling unit concealed behind a decorative screen. It is a self-contained wine cabinet, with no plumbing or drainage required.
The conditioning unit is mounted behind the grill at a height of 2 meters and should be concealed by decorative panelling (not supplied) to the front and sides. A sizeable vent must be fitted to the front panel. A gap of 50 mm minimum should be left between the top of the panels and ceiling to allow for air circulation and ventilation.
Standard Racking Key features
- The Wine Wall with standard racking can be equipped with all sliding shelves, all sliding display shelves or any combination of the two.
- Perfect temperature and humidity
- Temperature range 6 – 18 °C
- Sliding shelves/sliding display shelves
- LED lighting
- Up to 748 bottle capacity
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 column widths
- Lockable double-glazed doors
- Self-contained cooling unit, no plumbing or drainage needed
- Installation included
Height: The height of the Wine Wall is 2 meters. It is necessary to have a ceiling height of 2350mm minimum to accommodate the conditioning unit (300mm) and to allow air circulation (50mm minimum).
2 columns = 1335mm
3 columns = 1770mm
4 columns = 2395mm
Bottle Capacity: *bottle capacity based on Bordeaux shape bottles. Other bottle formats may reduce capacity.