The Wine Wall models are assembled from insulated panels, which means they can be installed in almost any location.
Not only a flagship feature for any luxury location, the Wine Wall is also a heavyweight option for wine storage, with temperature control performed via the cooling unit concealed behind a decorative screen. It is a self-contained wine cabinet, with no plumbing or drainage required.
The conditioning unit is mounted behind the grill at a height of 2 meters and should be concealed by decorative panelling (not supplied) to the front and sides. A sizeable vent must be fitted to the front panel. A gap of 50 mm minimum should be left between the top of the panels and ceiling to allow for air circulation and ventilation.
Standard Racking Key features
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 column widths
- The Wine Wall with standard racking can be equipped with all sliding shelves, all sliding display shelves or any combination of the two.
- Perfect temperature and humidity
- Temperature range 6 – 18 °C
- Sliding shelves/sliding display shelves
- LED lighting
- Up to 748 bottle capacity
- Lockable double-glazed doors
- Self-contained cooling unit, no plumbing or drainage needed
- Installation included
Height: The height of the Wine Wall is 2 meters. It is necessary to have a ceiling height of 2350mm minimum to accommodate the conditioning unit (300mm) and to allow air circulation (50mm minimum).
2 columns = 1350mm
3 columns = 1700mm
4 columns = 2400mm
Bottle Capacity: *bottle capacity based on Bordeaux shape bottles. Other bottle formats may reduce capacity.
The Wine Wall with solid oak racking is also available, with bespoke, solid oak racking, sliding horizontal shelves and sliding display shelves.