The wine room with sliding shelves is formed from insulated panels which are assembled on site. A Monobloc cellar cooler is fitted, along with the racks and LED lights to create a self-contained temperature-controlled wine room.
Sliding Shelves Key Features
- Dimensions H2350 x W1270 x D1170mm.
- Glassdoor option
- Vertically mounted LED lighting strips
- Two columns of display shelving with sliding display shelves on rollers.
- Each shelf holds 5 bottles at a display angle at the front, with a further 9 bottles stored horizontally behind.
- Monobloc cooling unit maintains an optimum 12-13°C cellar temperature, ensuring that The Wine Room safeguards your special bottles until you serve them.