Wine Cooler – General Information
Vin Garde Model Santenay is a Dual-Temperature Wine Cooler. Dimensions: H-820 – 885mm x W-595mm x D-572mm
Equipped with 4 sliding full shelves and 1 sliding half shelf and has a capacity of 44 bottles*
The Santenay full shelves are designed to comfortably accommodate 8 Bordeaux bottles or 8 Burgundy bottles
Supplied with full glass door and LED lighting as standard. Optional Stainless Steel glass door at no extra cost.
All Vin-Garde cabinets are front-venting and can be either free-standing or built-in.
The upper compartment can be set between 5 -12 degrees Celsius, the Lower compartment 12 – 22 degrees Celsius.
Upper compartment = 2 sliding full shelves = 22 bottles
Lower compartment = 2 sliding full shelves + 1 sliding half shelf = 22 bottles
Wine Cooler – Key Features
- Colour options Full Glass Door or Stainless Steel Glass Door
- Cooling & heating functions (can be located in a garage, outhouse etc)
- Humidity provision via humidity cartridge
- Vibration-free. Fitted with active carbon filter
- Low noise output – 39dB
- Low energy consumption, ‘A’ rating.
- LED Lighting in two vertical strips and across the top with 4 intensity levels
- UV protected glass door
- Operates in an ambient temperature from 0 – 35 degrees Celsius
- Hinge right or left
- The body of the cabinet is coloured black. Door options either full glass door or stainless steel glass door.
- 2-years parts and labour guarantee
- 2-man delivery team, set up cabinet & remove packaging
Bottle Capacity: *bottle capacity based on Bordeaux shape bottles. Other bottle formats may reduce capacity.
**delivery free to most, but not all, areas. Please see ‘Delivery’ section for full details.