Dunavox FLOW 17 – DAUF-17.58DSS – Built In / Freestanding Wine Cooler
- Built-in or freestanding
- Stainless steel framed glass door
- Capacity: 17 bottles
(750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Dual temperature: 5-12°C, 12-22°C
- Energy efficiency: ‘G’
- 3 year warranty
- Dims: H820mm x W295mm x D564mm
If you have any questions, enquire below
An Overview of the Dunavox FLOW 17 DAUF-17.58DSS
This premium Dunavox FLOW 17 (DAUF-17.58DSS) wine cooler boasts a superb rapport between price and quality, with top-tier features such as soft blue LED lighting, user-friendly touch screen controls and a really elegant stainless steel finish that extends to the attention of the handle. Perfect for luxurious kitchen aesthetics, it stands out as one of the few dual-zone, 300mm wide, stainless steel framed glass door wine coolers available.
To complement it further, the FLOW 17 operates at a hushed 39dB and is exceptionally energy-efficient, combining style and functionality. Having dual temperature compartments provides practical, well considered flexibility, allowing temperature settings between 5-12°C in the top section (where there’s capacity for 6 bottles) and 12-20°C in the bottom section (for 11-bottles). The cooler denotes its capacity in Bordeaux bottles, accommodating a total of 17 standard-sized bottles. The top and bottom shelves can accommodate larger bottle formats, therefore enhancing the overall versatility of this sophisticated and stunningly beautiful appliance.
The reversible stainless steel framed UV-treated glass door not only displays your collection but also serves as a protective barrier to any harmful sunlight rays, safeguarding the quality and storage of your wines.
The Dunavox FLOW 17 distinguishes itself with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for both parts and labour, along with a 5-year warranty specifically for the compressor. Given the premium quality, allure, whisper-quiet operation and the Dunavox 17’s reliability, it is sure to be a stunning addition to your kitchen.
Key Features of the Dunavox FLOW 17 DAUF-17.58DSS
- Compact 30cm (300mm) undercounter wine cooler (requires a grille in the plinth)
- Accommodates 17 bottles: 6 in the top compartment, 11 in the bottom
(standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles)
- Shelf spacing of 8.5cm, provides room for larger marques on the top & bottom shelves
- Dual temperature zones for versatile storage
(top compartment 5-12°C, bottom compartment 12-20°C)
- Reversible stainless steel framed UV-treated glass door
- Elegant blue LED lighting
- Blue touch control digital temperature display
- Convenient lighting on/off function
- Adjustable feet to accommodate various countertop heights
- That 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind
- Even temperature distribution ensured by a fan-assisted cooling system
- Vibration-free operation with the compressor on anti-vibration mountings
- Internal heating element equipped with winter protection for added functionality
- Hassle-free maintenance with an automatic defrost feature
|Door Finish Options
Reversible Door, Stainless Steel Handle
Sliding Shelves, Reversible Door
Built In, Freestanding
Lead times can vary for different brands.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland may be longer than outlined below.
Deliveries are carried out between 0800 – 1800 Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. No weekend deliveries.
Goods marked 2 – 5 days
Goods in warehouse stock will normally be delivered in 2 – 5 working days and you will know which day delivery will take place. On the day of delivery the driver will call you when about 1 hour away.
Goods marked 10 – 14 working days lead time
We normally manage to deliver within this time period but be advised that there can occasionally be transport issues which will extend the delivery time.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Normally 10 – 14 working days of the goods are in stock in mainland UK. If not, lead time can be up to 28 working days.
Every effort is made to keep the stock availability accurate on our website. Please contact us to check the availability of our products.